Monday, January 23, 2012

Double Wear...well I'll wear it now and again

Hello:

I realized I may not have mentioned I don't use a primer when I try these foundations - ok onto the info.

Today I am posting pictures of Estee Lauder's Double Wear.  The company describes the foundation as "15-hour staying power. Flawless all day. This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity. Won't change color,smudge or come off on clothes. Feels lightweight and comfortable." 
I does wear all all day with no smudging, and it gives a matte finish that doesn't get oily or chalky. I have combination/normal skin and this was a little bit drying for me I am wearing the shade Bone in the picture below and I look a little pasty.

It is a full coverage foundation, but it didn't give me quite the coverage I would have expected, as you can see you can still see my freckles.  It applies smoothly and lasts all day, but I think it is more suited for those that have oilier skin and/or sweat a lot.

Next up...Estee Lauder Lucidity,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment