Friday, January 20, 2012

Skin Illusion keeps it real - really real

Hello~


Today I present Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation which the company describes as "This light-reflecting, oil-free and hydrating foundation perfectly combines mineral and plant ingredients to create a naturally radiant complexion with light to medium coverage. Clarins Light Optimizing Complex and Pink Opal Pigments, combined with a unique blend of ingredients, continuously hydrates and protects skin resulting in a beautifully radiant and perfectly even complexion." 
They mentioned the dreaded "light optimizing" phrase but luckily I did not notice any chalky-ness.  Though the continous hydration may be a bit too much, I have normal (winter dryness) skin and it got a bit oily on me towards the end of the day.  But the moderate coverage and plant extracts ( it has that same slight botanical smell) work to create a really nice finish and this mat be my new favorate moderate coverage foundation.
I think it's "super-natural" in a flawless, smoothing way, and gives my pale skin a nice glow. I also realized I always just show you my foundation face, so here's about 5 minutes later when I've powdered. bronzed, blushed, concealed and put my eyebrows "on".  All that's left is eyeshadow and mascara, but not bad eh?
 Next up...the infamous Estee Lauder Double Wear!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment