Thursday, March 15, 2012

Face of the Day! #2 Under the Rainbow

Hello! 
 Here is my face of the day - I really wish I could get the colors to show a little more "true".  It's based on a look I saw on Pinterest but with a few tweaks. It's beining to feel like summer here so I thought a burst of color was appropriate!


Products Used:

Face-
MUFE HD Primer
Teint Miracle Foundation in Ivoire 1
Ageless Mineral Powder in Translucent
Physcian Formula Bronzer (Healthy Wear SPF50)
Loreal The One Sweep in Flush Rose
Chanel Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in Blond Clair
Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette

Eyes-
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Too Faced shadow in TotallyToasted & Silk Teddy
Tony & Tina eyeshadow in Kinetic and Magnetic
Covergirl eyeshadow in French Vanilla
Lancome Ocillation Mascara



Hope you all are enjoying the nice weather !


Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment