Saturday, June 23, 2012

Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask...is Fruitastic!

Hello:
Today I wanted to share one of my favorite inexpensive yet wonderfully effective skincare products.  It is only $3.99 for 6 oz (which will last forever) and it's available at Wal-mart or drugstore.com.
Their description claims:
This enzyme mask, with Pineapple extract and AHAs gently exfoliates while lightly moisturizing, leaving your skin soft, supple and younger-looking.

  • Pineapple extract and AHAs exfoliate
  • Restores radiant skin
  • Contains natural ingredients

  • I use it about once every 10 days to give my face a little extra in the exfoliation process without having to do harsh physical exfoliation.  My face really feels softer and my night time moisturization seems to sink in more.  So for $4 it's a treat for your wallet & face :)

    Jasmine

    No comments:

    Post a Comment