Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Revlon's Just Bitten lip stain is... Just Right

Hello:
Happy 4th of July to anyone in the U.S!  It is HOT, HOT, HOT here so the idea of wearing lipstick for a night out was not appealing, but a stain that lasts?  Now here was the perfect opportunity to try out Revlon's Just Bitten stain (in Mystical) that I got a week or so ago.

So here are my lips with no color :


I swear my lips are not this thin - I was smiling "tightly"

And then here I am with just one "swipe" of the "marker like" stain tip.  It is super easy to put on and I normally have very dry lips, but amazingly this did not feel drying even before I put on the balm.

You can see on my lower lip I missed a bit of the upper part - but it's a very easy color to wear.
 I really like the color, it's the same tone as my lips, just a bit darker.  And here I am with the stain and the balm over it:

It kind of dulled the color, but added shine.  I think next time I would put more stain on first.  Overall I really like the product, and am looking forward to trying other colors.

What is your favorite lip stain?

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment