Thursday, September 20, 2012

All Laquered UP! Nail Polish Swap

Hello:

I recently participated in a nail polish swap hosted by Ange of (Hairspray and High Heels blog) and Meghan (of Shine On).  I was very lucky to be partnered with Zoe from My Wondrous Marvellous Obsession blog, and she lives in England.  I was so excited to get to try some polishes from across the pond.  And with no further ado here are the LOVELY items I received:
Boots No7 in Totally Teal, Rimmel London in Double Decker & Boots No7 in Vivid Violet

I am enamored of the Vivid Violet it is just so much lovelier than the picture captures.  Here is my fresh new manicure using this beauty (3 coats):


I'm also thinking the Teal with gold french tips will make a fun twist on a French Manicure!

Thank you again Zoe for the fab new Polishes!

Jasmine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment