Tuesday, September 11, 2012

NYX Purple Rain lip pencil

Hello:

Today I did some photos of the NYX lip pencil in Purple Rain that I got with a bunch of other fun stuff you can read about in THIS post. 

 
The NYX Slim Lip Liners are super affordable at $3.49 and you can get them Here.  They have so many colors I've lost count.  I also have Fuchsia and Plush Red.  The pencils are not super creamy but rather more like a pencil eyeliner which I like because I can do a thin line or tilt it and get more coverage.

Bare Lips
With a light lining of Purple Rain


With a light coat of clear gloss

 
I really like this cool purple and think I could do some cool ombre effects with this as well.  It also works great with my pale skin tone ~ Well done NYX!
 
Jasmine
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment