Monday, October 8, 2012

But Everbody's doing it...10 Day You Challenge

Hello!

I know I love to read about other people ( it makes me feel less weird) so since EVERBODY's doing it I decided to link up with BlogLove Theapy and do the 10 day You Challenge:
BlogLoveTherapy

You can link up with them Here.

On to the List - Ten Secrets...not so much secrets but things I keep to myself or those that know me really well.
1) I think I'm smarter than most people I know (but in my defense I have been told I know a crazy amount of stuff)
2) I am VERY vain about my skin, I love my beautiful paleness :)
3) I am very upset I gained 30 lbs in the last year and I NEED to lose it, and I am so lazy that it's going to be a battle of my vanity versus my laziness.
4) I am super anti-social, because I just can't deal with other people's s#*t
5) I think society today is just awful, people are so disrespectful and overly self involved
6) I can sleep 15 to 16 hours a day no problem
7) I want to make a difference in the world and I feel like the clock is ticking and I haven't found my way yet
8) I don't have any close friends, too many moves, and being over 30 in a new town makes me a total loner.
9) If I had the body I had 10 years ago (24) I would be rocking so pretty slutty stuff I'm sure.
10) I am scared people will judge me badly from this list but it''s who I am and I didn't want to write just fluff.

So there you have it...any secrets you want to share?

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment