Thursday, October 4, 2012

September Favorites

Hello:

I have been wanting to post this for 2 days but Blogger went weird on me and kept blocking me out of my blog :(  I was like I want to BLOG now!!  It's funny how relaxing I find it. 
Anywhoo...

 
 
Above are the items I found myself using daily in September. 
 
 
Milani Coralina Blush - I love this color it's not too pink and it actually last all day.  Also it is flattering in pictures :) I have a review of it here.
 
Lancome Definicils mascara - There are a lot of drug store mascara I like, but this mascara always delivers and so it is worth the $26.  No clumps, No flakes, just longer, prettier lashes.
 
Dolce & Gabbana The One Rose perfume - I'm not usually one for rose scented perfumes but this is such alovely warm, dare I say sexy scent - that I find myself choosing it day after day.  And I get lots of compliments so that doesn't hurt :)
 
ROC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream - I got a deep wrinkle for my 30th birthday and my dermatalogist said only Botox would fix it.  4 years later I have tried a multitude of things, but this works wonderfully, my wrinkle isn't gone but it is much less noticeable and my crows feet are all smoothed out. 
 
I always love other people favorites, so let me know what you have been loving!
 
Jasmine
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great favorites! I've been wanting to try a Milani blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blush! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete