Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My November Ipsy (my Glam) bag

Hello:

Today I got my Ipsy (formerly My Glam) subscription.  I have to say I am always impressed with what I get!  This month's theme was "Party Perfect" :
oooh look at all the goodies!
 
This month's bag is a chocolate brown bag with gold accents - cute!
Inside:
  • bareMinerals Marvelous Lipgloss in DareDevil
It's a very pretty plum pink color, it's a bit sticky but a perfect purse size
 
  • Starlet Cosmetics Eyeliner in "chocolate" (I have never heard of this brand before):
This pencil looked like it would be hard at first glance but it is soft and creamy and because you can sharpen it you can get a nice defined line- it is also full size Score!

  • Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire:
Lovely!  This will add gorgeous sparkle to any polish
  • the Balm Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow in Matt Batali:
It looks a bit chalky in the picture but it's much improved over primer.  And it's a dark brown with redish undertones, making it a great crease color for green eyed gals like me!

I also got an eyebrow defining gel from Chella - I didn't take up close pictures because it's clear!  I was very excited because I was just looking for a new brow gel!  Again I think this was a great bag of products for only $10  (I estimate the value to be about $40)! 
 I also got a coupon for $20 at Justfab. Have any of you tried Justfab? 

Jasmine

9 comments:

  1. I am so excited to get mine in the mail! It will be my very first one. Thanks for sharing.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this month! i was alittle bummed that i didnt get the benefit mascara..but thats just me being greedy LOL

    DO NOT USE THE COUPON FOR JUST FAB!!! i bought a pair of shoes once and didnt notice i was being charged $40 each month because it is a membership and it didnt mention it anywhere that it was permanent. i tried to get in contact with the company, they never called me back or answered, and so i went through my bank and they had an investigation. eventually i got back my money, but it was a hassle. If you want to pay for shoes each month, then its for you, but if you just want to get one pair, dont do it.

    This was when the company first started, so i dont know if the system has changed since then, but bottom line, i had a bad experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually states that is is a subscription service - but I was wary anyway... Thank you so much for the heads up! :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a pretty good bag. It looks like "My Glam" has changed a lot since they changed their name.

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I joined just when they turned things around, and I have really been pleased.

      Delete
  4. This looks like a pretty decent box! I have been looking for a brow gel as well! Mind twin power ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear the Anastasia brow gel is good but I am not shelling out $25. It's so funny how we always find something in each others posts that we were thinking of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice bag and it seems that they've improved. I really love the glitteriness of that nail polish. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete