Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Social

Hello!
 
It's Sunday, and I am going to link up with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social!

 
 Here are this week's Questions:

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Oberweis Chocolate Peanut Butter (It's chocolate ice cream with thick swirls of creamy peanut butter)

What is your favorite smell?
The lingering scent of cologne in a mans sweater - so when your close you smell it :)

What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or Present)
The Chrysler commercial for the 200 - I thought it was really well done

What is your favorite day of the week?
Which ever day I have off!  My schedule is really random and I don't have a "weekend".

What is your favorite way to waste time?
The Internet, in all it's Candy Crush playing, pinteresting, blog reading, you tubing glory.

What is your favorite article of clothing?
A really soft Banana Republic T-shirt that I wear with some leggings when I'm chillin at home.

That's all for now!  Hope you have a wonderful Holiday!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment