Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Social

Hello!

I am linking up for Sunday Social once again:





1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
"Green Eyed Monster" and just over a year.

2. Why do you blog?
I love beauty products and and I love sharing my knowledge of skincare and beauty tips with an audience that appreciates it!  It is so rewarding to be able to have a community that shares your interests and are into it enough to take the time to blog about it.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
Temptalia - kind of THE beauty blog

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
A post about creating a magnetic board to hold all your eye shadows, you can find it Here

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
To make my blog design better, to use social media more effectively and to produce posts that people really respond to.

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?

I couldn't choose just three!  And on that note - the blogs I do subscribe to I actually read every day! 

1) Temptalia.com
2) gl0ssy
3) Prettymaking
4) Little Red Bow
5) Beauty Redefined by Pang

Jasmine





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think it's pretty fun too! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I love temptalia - I am jealous of all her goodies!

    Following you via Monday blog hop
    http://www.soulystones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete