Saturday, January 26, 2013

Presents to myself - OCC Lip Tars

Hello:

Hope you all are having a good weekend!  As a make-up/skincare consultant I am working and today is actually my Tuesday.  But because I'm doing what I love, it always flies by and allows me to buy presents for myself like this gem!


Is that 5 new Lip Tars for me?  oh yes!  I got it from Sephora and usually the Lip Tars are $16 each, but this full sized set was only $49 and it came with a full size lip brush - Score!


The five colors are (from left to right) Pretty Boy, Stalker, Vintage, Grandma, and Melange.  I love OCC's names - like Grandma is totally a coral that older ladies like to rock with a modern edge.  I had to look up Melange - it's either rock formations or it can mean a literal mixture of things.  I just saw Sephora now has some of the Metallic Lip Tars so you know I'll be workin hard for the $$ this weekend so that can be my next gift to myself.  :) 


They are all amazingly pigmented and you need so little product, that these may last me my entire life.  The full size lip brush that came with them is really nice as well.  Also they are "made to be mixed" so I think Grandma and Stalker need to meet :)

Do you have a favorite Lip Tar?

Jasmine

7 comments:

  1. LOL it would figure that I would like Grandma the best of all of these!
    I haven't tried lip tars but they look interesting.. I am only getting used to lipstick after a life long love of lip gloss.... baby steps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby steps towards RED lipstick! Grandma is a great color, and lip tars are AmaZiNG!

      Delete
  2. I had my eye on this set for the longest time because I have one lip tar and love it, but this set was always sold out and then I missed it when they put it back in stock for maybe a day! Haha. Oh well. Pretty boy and grandma look like my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love Stalker and Vintage! I haven't tried these but I have one of the Sleek dupes in a bright peach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do that all the time: giving myself special treat !! :D

    ReplyDelete