Friday, January 25, 2013

Review - Victoria's Secret Hypergloss Eye Shimmer

Hello!


Today I wanted to show an interesting product I recently got from Victoria's Secret Beauty.

 
It's the Hypergloss Eye Shimmer.  It can be used alone to give your eyelids a bit of sheer color and a lot of sparkle.  Or over an eyeshadow to give it a  bit of sparkle. 
 
I purchased 2 colors the gunmetal is Star Light and the one in the gold tube is Golden Lights.  I would say the are a charcoal grey and a champagne color repectively.

Here are the colors swatched (I did a dot of color and then a dot smoothed out) in "indoor" light on the left and daylight on the right - the daylight picture is more acurate and yes my arm really is that pale.

I'm on the fence with these, at the store I was like "so pretty, so SpArKly" and now I'm like "hmmm"  but I think it's good to incorpate a little extra sparkle into your look now and then, so these will get used and the colors are pretty neutral. 

How would you use the Hypergloss Shimmers? 

Jasmine





 
 


4 comments:

  1. Yeah I've had moments like that too, lol. Sad to say but I don't get much use out of these very sparkly products. I think they are more suited for an evening look. I would try them over a cream eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good idea to me! Also I've been very neutral lately so maybe these will kick my but into a moring daring mode :)

      Delete
  2. Eye gloss! I remember having eye gloss ages ago...I'm talking like 1999 or something lol. I like the look of glossy eyes and these look really pretty with the added shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember in the movie "the Sweetest Thing" Cameron Diaz had very glossy shadow and I thought it was the bomb. These dry down so their not totally glossy, more sparkly.

    ReplyDelete