Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social

Hello:

Once again I am linking up with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social!

Here are this weeks questions:

What is your ideal way to relax? - A day at home alone, laundry done (fresh sheets on the bed) so I can just pour myself a Diet Coke on ice (crushed), and read and nap all day.

My cat will most likely be napping with me.

Where is your favorite place to be? - See above :)

Who do you consider your biggest role model? - Martha Stewart - that woman turned a catering business into an EMPIRE, she went to jail and still didn't loose her business and came out classy as ever.  I've met her and she is 71 and looks amazing and just has a presence.


What does your life look like in 3 years? - Seriously, I haven't a clue, and I'm glad.  I'm not on a schedule.  I want to take life as it comes at me.  I don't have kids or a husband so life is just there for me to enjoy being me :)
Pinned Image

If you could go back and change one decision what would it be? - I would have taken more time choosing a major and went with something more practical (archaeology - not so much), and really researched colleges and fond one where I could enjoy the college experience instead of paying 100K and just being bored out of my mind.

What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far? - Getting to exactly where I am today.  Every little accomplishment eventually leads to a bigger one and we never know what those may be, so each day I just give it my all, leads to successes I wouldn't even have thought of.
Pinned Image

That's all for now ... I'm curious who other peoples role model's are?

Jasmine

6 comments:

  1. Haha, your cat is a cutie! Martha Stewart is kind of amazing. I love that quote you used. I'm stopping by from the Sunday social hop & I hope you've had a great weekend.

    Nikki
    www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I will be stopping by your blog soon :)

      Delete
  2. Archaeology major! You are like Indiana Jones ;) You should be out searching for the holy grail! I remember when I was in highschool I wanted to major in Philosophy, but then my teacher told me I should get that sh!t right out of my head unless I wanted to become a librarian or teacher, so I went a different route which turned out pretty well (international business)
    Role model, I don't think I have one per say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have had some one knock the archaeology out of me! My dad said I should be a pharmacist, but I really didn't want to do that. I started college at 17, so I was picking schools at like 16 - how the H#LL was I supposed to know what I wanted? I like what I do now, but it took years to get here, the other day I was aaying how I wish I was 28 and at this point in my life. Just give me 6 years back :)

      Delete
  3. Your ideal relaxing day is a lot like mine, curled up with a good book. :)

    I majored in psychology and wished I would have went with something else. I like psychology but the jobs used to be way better than they are nowadays (which is probably for most things really). Not that i'm looking for a job anyways, i'm very content at this moment in my life being a sahm and enjoying my daughter while she still wants to be around us. haha

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how we are supposed to know what we want to do with the rest of our lives, when we have really barely begun even having a life!

      Delete