Saturday, April 13, 2013

Silly Saturday!

Hello! 

It's Saturday and time to bring on the humor!







Please feel free to link up your humerous post below! And grab the Silly Saturday button to the right, to add to your post!



If I saw this I'd would be like WHAT?!? then Oh my GOd! we need to help the dog!

I also eat pizza & tea when they are burning hot and then lament my burnt tounge for days...
 
Love! Love! Love!
 
HAHAHAHAHA!
 
 
My cat always cries the whole way there and I'm always like "dude this isn't even the bad part!"
 
And there you have it!  Please link up below!
 
 
 
 
Jasmine

7 comments:

  1. That hiding cat is awesome. Cats are hide and seek ninjas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine can be in the room and I don't see him for like an hour - and he's RIGHT there.

      Delete
  2. Don't ask? hahaha I was wondering how the heck did he do that. Of course the cat pins are hilarious as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animal humor is the best! I wish they could talk to us sometimes!

      Delete
  3. LOL the cats!!! ... especially the last one..

    ReplyDelete