Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social

Hello!

Time for Sunday Social!



Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite outfit pin?


I am going with 2 - one Formal and one Casual

Casual



Formal


2. What is your favorite food pin?

All of them!








































Recipe for Mozzarella Rolls!

3. What is your favorite wedding pin?

I want a unique pear shaped diamond ring someday!


4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?

I have soooo many - but here's one for spring!


http://www.red-brolly.com/red-brolly/2011/10/diy-tutorial-stitched-felt-flowers-part-1.html

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?


6. Share one more random pin you love?


Ta Prohm Temple, Camodia - so Amazing!


Until next Sunday,

Jasmine





9 comments:

  1. I love your fashion pins! And I agree--all food Pins are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really good "pinterest" fashion taste, but I'm not a size 6 nor do I have lots of $$$ so it rarely translates into real life. My boyfriend went shopping with me for some work basics on Saturday night and I didn't find anything and he was like "I cant believe how hard it is to find stuff for you!" I need to keep practicing my sewing!

      Delete
  2. That cambodian temple stole my heart!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you actually go there? It's on my wish list!

      Delete
  3. I love the fashion posts, especially the coral dress. Those mozarella rolls look amazing too!
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Christine! Thanks for stopping by! I love those fashion pins as well, I think the coral outfit would be stunning for so many events!

      Delete
  4. Ta Prohm Temple was in the Tomb Raider movie. The first one I believe! Love the first outfit.

    Do you have pinnable posts? Join Pin It Tuesdays, the Pinterest inspired blog hop (I'm a co-host). Every week we pick 5 of the most clicked entries and feature them in our post and on our Pinterest board! It is open till Friday.
    http://busyhousebigheart.com/pin-it-tuesdays-4-a-pinnable-post-link-up/

    ReplyDelete