Saturday, May 11, 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Day 11

Hello!

And happy Saturday - I'm at work but hope you are having a swell day :)

Sell yourself in 10 words or less:

Thrifty,Well Read, Intelligent, Witty Mad Men-esque blonde for engagement

I guess?!?  I don't know if I really needed to sell myself my answer would totally depend on context.


Blog Every Day in May


And now for the Rosalilium.com prompt:
Tell us about your favourite book. Or maybe give us a top 5 of the books that changed your life.

I don't know that these books changed my life per se, but I did enjoy them!

1) Charlotte's Web
2) Clan of the Cave Bear
3) The Red Tent
4) Random Family : Love, Drugs, Trouble and Coming of Age in the Bronx
5) Memoir's of a Geisha

Any suggestions, let me know :)

And if you don't already know every Friday I post my book reviews for the week!

Jasmine


2 comments:

  1. Definitely well-read and intelligent, but I suppose the rest of the words would have to vary depending on why you were trying to pitch yourself and to whom (a boss, etc.).

    I have so much trouble picking just a few fave books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled on your blog and I love it! Such cute posts! I just set mine up and yours is def inspiring! keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete