Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Day 19

Hello!

May is just flying by!  This time next month I'll be in Yellowstone roughing it!




Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them:

I have done this prompt 3 times in the last month and I have also mentioned that a lot of the blogs I had previously been reading seem to have gone "Dead" - so here's the list and I would appreciate any suggestions for new reads.



  I love Christine @ Little Red Bow -> She and I have very similar skin tones and cosmetic leanings, but she's much younger and hipper!  Her blog inspires me to try so many colors (I got Tarte Amozianian Clay blush in Tipsy because of her review) She picked out my favorite concealer and I love reading everything she posts.

Beauty Redefined by Pang -> Ok first of all she takes AMAZING pictures and constantly inspires me to do better.  Then the reviews are so well thought out and tested that you know if it's a hit or miss no need to check it out if you can't get to the store!  She has so many nail polish and eyeliner reviews it's like a library of inspiration!  And she is very creative with her cosmetic looks!

Martha @ QuickCheap & Pretty -> She inspires me to try my hand at fashion blogging, make sure I am conscious of cruelty free and vegan friendly brands and she loves to read as much as I do!   I also am inspired by the tone of her vlogs - she makes it very conversational and educational.

Mandy @ Prettymaking - does the most beautiful eye looks and swatches!  She inspired me to start a blog and is my go to for buying indie!

Kristin @ RainySunRayNails - Wow can she do some nails!  And she has some really good videos about stamping plates.


Blog Every Day in May

We all make up traditions that carry over year after year. What is your favorite tradition? Big or small, share the details and why you enjoy it.


This is hard.  My family has like zero traditions.  And my boyfriend and I are kind of go with the flow type people.  But we do always celebrate New Year's Eve by going to see his brother's band play.  Last year they played in Louisville, KY at the Galt House, and really enjoy getting all dressed up and going somewhere fancy :)

Jasmine

5 comments:

  1. That would be so cool to see live music on New Year's. I always end up working and missing the festivities :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really fun and it sounds lame when I say his brother's band - but they are one of the most famous cover bands in Nashville and they tour all over the US. One of the girls made it to the American Idol top 40.

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a nice way to spend NYE. I usually avoid the crowd on that day. Too many crazies out there. For us, we always have a potluck for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much Jasmine. I absolutely love reading your blog and like you said since we have similar colouring I find your reviews so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much love Jasmine! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete