Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Day 21

Hello!

Well yesterday confirmed why I'm not a "lifestyle" blogger!  I just don't really like talking about "life" - but I guess it's a good exercise.  So onward...


A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives

How to Apply Eye Cream

Five minutes to Fabulous - Makeup

All my foundation reviews - in one!

My Primer reviews!

So please check them out if you haven't already!


Blog Every Day in May


If you could do anything in the world to make a living what would it be?

I have thought about this a lot - and I want to be a soap opera star!  Then I wouldn't be super famous and could retain some of my anonymity - but I would make some good money!  I could be crazy dramatic, wear fabulous outfits have my make up and hair done - what's not to like!  And soap opera stars have long careers - I could keep doing it until I was a mean old lady!  So if anyone has any connections hook me up!

Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. Really nice of you to link up your favorite posts. I should probably do that from time to time.
    Being a soap opera star would be a nice life-long career. Gets paid well and you get to look fabulous all the time. As much as I love makeup I really can't see myself working in the industry; however, as far as career goes I would be thrilled if I could be a National Geographic photographer. I know it's very competitive but that would be a dream job for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be an amazing job!! It could still happen - That's a job that you would only get better with age :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, a soap star! You'll have to tell us if you ever land that job so we can all watch you on TV!

    ReplyDelete