Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Day 29!

Hello!

Hope everyone is a having a good week - it has been stormy and cool here.  By the time you read this I (hopefully) will have gotten a fancy new haircut!  Pictures tomorrow if it goes well :)


Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories:



Seriously this is the first song I can remember humming to myself, and it's just so Nice!



Another one of my favs from childhood and my go to karaoke song!



This was my "getting ready" song all thru my 20's



Madonna at the SuperBowl performing a medley of hits - yes please!! That head dress - the boots - she's just IT to me.


My "newest" getting ready jam :) Gotta love some Brittany


Blog Every Day in May

Tell us about what you do every morning to help you get ready for the day ahead:

I do as little as possible - I am sooo not a morning person, and I don't even have to get up until about 9:15.  I just grab a quick shower, throw on my pre-determined outfit (I get it ready the night before). I put on moisturizer and sunscreen, make sure I have my phone, my make-up and my snack and head for the bus. I use the hour commute to work to "wake up" and when I get downtown I usually get a Diet Coke or a Earl Grey Tea to get my caffeine fix.  I am seriously low maintenance. I do all the hard "work" at night (face masks, peels, hair washing, plucking etc..).

What is your current "getting ready" jam?

Jasmine


1 comment:

  1. wow all I gotta say is Madonna still got it! That was a nice performance. I love Britney's hairstyle on that music video. I don't have a get ready jam...I only listen to music on the radio when I'm heading for work.

    ReplyDelete