Thursday, May 30, 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Day 30!

Hey Hey:

It's day 30! 







React to this term: Letting Go~

Ok my initial thought was Oprah and some psycho babble about living life not letting it live you.  Once again this is why I'm not a lifestyle blogger! 
But I do think letting go is important - stuff is going to happen and carrying it around just makes simple things harder.  You also just need to let go and be crazy (and what crazy is depends on the person) sometimes.  I needed to dye my hair red, and then black years ago to get it out of my system.  As a whole I think I'm pretty good at letting stuff go, but it took me a long time to learn how!

 Blog Every Day in May

Who inspires you? Are they close to you? Somebody famous? Or even somebody infamous?
I'm inspired by Martha Stewart - she is hardcore.  Just even took going to jail in stride and seriously for 71 she looks AMAZING.  I met her earlier this year and she is more amazing in "real life" - she knows her stuff and the amount of things she has accomplished in her life blows my mind.
I'm inspired by my former boss Rachel - she is just an amazing person.  She handles so many thinks with grace, is an amazing business woman and knows how to have fun!  Plus she's a great mom too!
I'm also inspired by just knowing there are so many people out there everyday living much more difficult lives than I can even imagine - it makes me "shake it off" when ever the pity party creeps up on me.

And to all the bloggers I read - you all inspire me to keep working at this and make my blog more interesting and a better resource - so thank you!

Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Ah, so I'm not the only one who had to do some crazy things to their hair to get it out of their system!

    I totally blew off the last days of this challenge. #sorrynotsorry!

    ReplyDelete