Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Day 6

Hello!

Are you just sick of my posts yet?  Too bad!  25 more to go :)


Today's prompt is: "If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do?"

What do I "do"?  Well I live as "karmatically" as possible, I truly believe "what goes around comes around".  I try to always project positivity, and when I can go "the extra mile" for someone else I try.  I have so many opportunities to do a lot of little things for others at work and I feel better about myself when I do it. I'm trying to find other ways to "help" in this world each day beyond recycling, wasting less and shopping responsibly - those things are easy.  So I guess in essence, I'm really just trying to make my way thru lie as kindly as possible.


Now for the Rosalilium.com challenge:

Blog Every Day in May
 
It's a long weekend! What are your favourite ways to enjoy the extra long weekend off work?

Well, my next long "weekend" is actually Memorial Day and then Tues& Wed off.  So it's more of a long weekdays...  My boyfriend has Sat & Sun + Memorial day off so I'm not sure that we can really do anything together but I usually enjoy going on a quick camping trip with him in the summer.  I love Sleeping Bear Dunes in Michigan.  Or anywhere we can hike and enjoy some peaceful time near a body of water. 

What are you doing for Memorial Day?  Any fun plans?

Jasmine



3 comments:

  1. Not too many people go that extra mile just out of kindness. I hope people appreciate what you do and don't take advantage of you. I haven't figured out what I want to do for Memorial day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries..Karma will get them! I REALLY think that "what goes around comes around" anyone who takes advantage me will only get it paid back to them, and I am better for having been kind.

      Delete
  2. I love your answer about karma! It's so true.

    And your long weekend sounds so nice. I don't get any extra time off but I'm sure I'll get to listen to my neighbors whoop it up on the roof of their house :P thank God I got the privacy screen built for the deck!

    ReplyDelete