Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blog Every Day in May - Day 9!

It's time for another installment of Jasmine's random life bits.  But earlier today I showed my sweet new manicure and tomorrow I have book reviews for you :)

 A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words):

If you follow me on Instagram (xjasminemariex) you know I stopped at Inglot!  They are now going to offer their lipstick and concealers in the rectangle pots so you can make a seriously custom palette.  I feel so lucky to live and work so near almost any retailer I could possibly want!  Except for Shopper's Drug Mart and Boots of course!





And onto the Rosalilium.com challenge:
Blog Every Day in May

Are you a Twitter-lover? Or maybe you can't get enough of Pinterest? Do you need to share every meal on Instagram? Do you waste away the hours watching Youtube? Or Facebook is your comfort zone? Tell us about your favourite social media channel and why.

I'm not a big fan of twitter - it's just a bunch of self promotion and not a lot of information, and when I use it, it seems as though people rarely see my tweets.
I love Instagram - probably because it updates a lot, and there are amazing people to follow and it's easy to find new people.
I don't watch a lot of YouTube - usually only when "smaller" blog I know post - support your fellow bloggers :)
Mostly I just like to read my blog feed and see what "you" all have to say :)

Until tomorrow!

Jasmine

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh you have Instagram, yay! I just added you ( my username is tv_viewer). I don't really like Twitter either. I actually don't even really understand it haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do sometimes get alerted to good deals via Twitter - but other than that DISLIKE! Yea! I can't wait to follow you on IG :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, you're lucky to live close to so many wonderful stores!

    I do scroll through Twitter and sometimes I find other people to chat with a bit, but...I agree with the self-promotion part. I don't have Instagram. I love Pinterest though! I can lose hours there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Pinterest too, but sometimes I'm just like enough! I'm never going to do this stuff :) I am around a lot of awesome stores except I can never find the d@mn limited edition Wetn'Wild or Maybelline stuff!

      Delete