Friday, May 31, 2013

Blog Every Day in May - The End!

Hello!

I did it!  I blogged every day in May via this challenge and wrote regular posts!  Either I have no life or I have some will power (it's the first).  So here's the final prompts:






A vivid memory:

When I was in 8th grade I was lucky enough to go on the trip to Washington DC.  It was my first time away from my parents with out a relative being around, and when we got there. I assumed the teachers would walk us around like a regular field trip.  But NO we got to decide which museums we wanted to go to and we got to walk around with our friends.  It was my first taste of freedom - and it was amazing!  I was such a goody goody that I was scared, but I also just remember vividly being amazed at what it felt like to make my own decisions.  It was a really fun and educational time - I think I absorbed more because I made the decisions of where to go.

Blog Every Day in May

Hoorah! Well done, you have made it through the month. How was it for you? Did you learn anything? What did you enjoy? What did you dislike? Sum it all up!

Well, I'm proud of myself for doing two challenges at once and completing it.  I also realize I really don't like talking about "life" or personal things that much and I'd rather talk about beauty!  So I'm glad to be back to my regularly scheduled programming :)


Jasmine

6 comments:

  1. Congrats you! I wound up getting busy and not blogging there for a bit, so I missed the last challenges. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm amazed I finished - but I feel June is going to get busy for me - so get ready for me to fall apart in June!!

      Delete
  2. Yay congrats! Blogging everyday is so much work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a lot of freedom for 8th graders! I took my kids to Washington DC a few years ago and we had an amazing time. The road trip nearly killed me though. I don't think I'd want to drive this long ever again. I don't mind talking about life but I don't think I could do it every day tho. Congrats for completing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of freedom but we were still well supervised. I hate long drives, but by boyfriend loves to drive so I just sleep the whole way :) Thank you for reading!

      Delete