Friday, May 24, 2013

Blog Every Day in May

Hello, Hello:

Todays prompt is easy yet... one of those  where I feel the need to explain myself.


Your top 3 worst traits

1 - I always think I'm right!  BUT in 99.999999% of the cases I am, I don't spout off unless I KNOW what I'm talking about.  It's a point of pride with me.  But it has pissed people off, because they are like you always HAVE to be right - and you ARE but you make sure we know it! So... bad trait.

2 - I'm sleeepy all the time - I know if I ate better and excersized I could make this better, but i love a good nap and don't want to share my alone time.

3 - I will correct your speech.  Yep, I'm the one who will stop you while your speaking to say ain't isn't a word.  (and now it's in the f-ing Dictionary so I guess it is - which is WRONG WRONG WRONG!)

Blog Every Day in May

Describe and/or photograph what is in your fridge right now.


There is a LOT of yougurt, I eat the Chobani vanilla and my boyfriend eats the blueberry single serve kind.  A case of Diet Coke (my personal crack).  All sorts of condiments and lots of vegtables (sadly many are going bad because the boyfriend had a tendency to over buy).  Two gallons of skim milk and a Brita water pitcher.  Serveral varities of cheeses.  Gatorade minis which enjoy on the way to work.  Thats about it aside from random leftovers of the questionable food my boyfriend cooks and then forgets about, which is why he is in charge of cleaning the fridge monthly.

That's it for today!

Jasmine


3 comments:

  1. that's my favorite kind of yogurt yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my smarty pants sister always correcting my speech and it was annoying cause she'd make fun of me first. I told her "don't hate cause you don't have a bad ass French accent like I do." I've gotten better but you can still tell I have somewhat of an Asian/European accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I also ALWAYS think I'm right, but that's because I read so much so I usually don't speak up unless I can point you to a source to prove what I'm saying.

    Those yogurts are good! And so much better than the super sugary normal ones.

    ReplyDelete