Monday, May 27, 2013

Blog Every Day in May!

Hello:

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you so very much to al of those that have served our country


 A letter to your readers:

First and foremost - thank you soo, soo, much for reading my blog.  Your comments mean the world to me.  I started this blog for me, and now I truly do try to think what others might want to read or get more information about.  I know I don't always have the most "expensive" or "trendy" products, but I sure try to have something for you! 
 
Again, thank you, thank you for reading!



Blog Every Day in May

What are you good at that nobody knows about?

I am really good at needlepoint - If I was a 19th century woman I could embroider some handkercheifs like nobody's business!  I would have pillows, and seat cushions galore.  I would also probably have gone blind by 13 from lack of lighting but you win some, you lose some.

Jasmine

4 comments:

  1. Of all things, I would not have guessed needlepoint! Ha! I would stab my poor fingers to death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom taught me to cross-stich when I was like 7, and then I had this kit I worked on for years and I've always just done little projects here and there.

      Delete
  2. It's ok, you don't have to have the most expensive or trendy product to show. What's important is that you can work with what you have :).
    Needlepoint? wow, do you still do some project with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to start showing some looks with the mountains of makeup I have! I still do needlepoint - for Christmas last year I gave my parents a project that took 2 years to finish. I had it professionally framed and its actually pretty! People think they bought it from a store. I actually have software so I can make my own patterns, and a s#it!oad of pattern books.

      Delete