Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blog Every Day in May!

Hello!

We are nearing the end of May!  Today I have a "post in pictures" for you!


My hidden talent - needlepoint piece framed (I gave this to my parents for their lake house)
 
Me and the man @ home
 
Pictures from the architectural boat tour of Chicago - you MUST do it if you come here!
 
My cat Earl flips his head when he's being "cute" which is like 65% of the time, but it usually gets him petted so props to him for training the humans.
 
 
My 11 year old brother (yep my parents had another kid when I was 23) I took him out for sushi because that's what cool sisters do. I have 2 other brothers as well, one is 6 years younger than me and the other is 11 years younger.
 
 
My favorite Chinese restaurant (It's in Minneapolis) I've been going there since I was 3.
 
 
I want this Dynasty "Krystal" Barbie so bad & the Alexis one too!  But not bad enough to pay $30 each.
 
And that's enough pictures...
 
Blog Every Day in May
 
 
What is the worst advice you have ever received?
 
I don't ask for advice a lot.  And honestly when I do, I'm just looking for more information so I can make my own decisions.  So I would say I have never really received BAD advice.  I mean I asked for it, people told me what they thought,and the decision was mine.  It's only bad advice if you just willing do whatever people advise.  I will say I have made bad decisions, but that's life.  But letting my friend cut my bangs in 7th grade is up there with seriously stupid :)
 
Jasmine 


4 comments:

  1. Awwww your little bro is so cute! I wish I had siblings that were a lot younger than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos! My kitty does the same thing when she's trying to act innocent and "cute" :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier- so much appreciated! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the needlepoint work looks really nice. I'll have to do a boat tour one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the barbie! I really wanted the Pantone pink barbie - but it was $70!

    ReplyDelete