Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blog Every Day in May!

Hello!

I can't believe it's already May 22nd!


Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)
Honestly I don't like to use this blog as a platform to rant.  And to me, ranting does NOTHING to solve things, only action does.  But as I have mentioned rudeness bothers me a lot and I don't quite know how to take action against it, so I just try to be as polite and thoughtful as possible in order to bring some of that karma towards me :)  And why not?  Everyone deserves to be treated kindly.

Blog Every Day in May


If you could talk to your 13 year old self, what would you say?

Relax.  Stop fighting with your parents over the little things and the big things will be much easier.  Just enjoy being young, your hard work will payoff and you will get a hot boyfriend eventually :)  And a lot of guys will be jerks - so rise above, it isn't worth it.  Eventually you will be good at make-up, but you may never figure out your hair.  Remember RELAX.

Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. I like your attitude about ranting! So true and quite wise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, wait until you read my reply to your Rant...I can definitely go off!

      Delete
  2. There's always going to be people out there who don't care about anyone but themselves. I'm usually not too affected by the rudeness of strangers but it REALLY bothers me when it's someone I care about that acts that way towards me. Whatever happened to respecting those who love you? It really blows my mind when I meet people selfish to that point.

    ReplyDelete