Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Inglot AMC Cream Blush #84

Hello!

Today I wanted to show the Inglot Cream Blush ($12),  I picked up last week.  They have 15 colors available on their website www.inglotcosmetics.com but at the Inglot counter they only had about 8.  They describe their cream blush as "Jojoba oil, nylon and a complex mixture of Spherical porous and non porous particles gives this light and creamy formula its velvet finish on all skin types."



I chose shade 84 which is a lovely "dusty rose" I thought it was lovely on its own and would make a great base for a lot of my powder blushes. 


I did just a finger dip and swatched down my wrist on the left (above) and then blended it out on the right.  A little goes a long way!


I used just a little bit as you can see in the middle picture to get a nice "glow" and it lasted all day which was why I opted for a cream formula in the first place.  They also have liquid blushes, and so many other great products and I want them all!

Any other great cream blushes I should know about?

Jasmine

7 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely shade! I like that it gives you a barely noticeable flush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't put on much because I wanted a "flush" but it could definitely be built up - they have the best stuff and soooo affordable.

      Delete
  2. This shade is so pretty! I really want to try Inglot but the only store in Canada is in Montreal :( The best cream blush formula I've tried is Illamasqua.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh but you can cross the border and go to the big store in NYC! But I will admit they are opening an Illamasqua counter at the Bloomingdales near me - so excited!

      Delete
  3. That is a lovely color. I've always wanted to check out an Inglot store. Illamasqua hands down does cream blushes the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then Illamasqua I must have! I'm going to hold out until June I swear!

      Delete
  4. love this color! I really love my MAC creme blush in ladyblush !

    ReplyDelete