Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ipsy Spring Fling bag - May

Hello!

Last night I got my Ipsy bag! 


The bag itself is my favorite so far - I love the colors and the chevron pattern.  They also "switched" it up a bit more this month and people received bags with items from different brands - I'm really interested to see what others got!


I got a Pacifica self tanner (which I won't use - because I choose Pale!). A gloss from juice beauty, a concealer from Yaby, setting powder from Mirabella and a Zoya polish!


I love that the Yaby concealer will fit into the Glam RX palette we got two bags ago, it's a little yellow for me (but most concealers are) but this will be just fine in a pinch!


The Juice Beauty gloss (I'm not sure of the color) is a fairly light mauve with sparkles, it's not too sticky and looks just like my lips are glossy and a bit sparkly when on.  I have soooo many glosses that I think my mom just got an extra Mother's Day gift.


And finally the Zoya polish in Julie - you can see the swatch on the nail wheel to the left.  It's a lovely light lavender with silver shimmer.  A very spring-y color.  And that's this month's Ipsy bag - not bad for $10!

Jasmine

6 comments:

  1. I hope I get the same bag as you! That one is nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love my Ipsy bags - its always a fun selection of goodies.

      Delete
  2. Awesome bag! I go back and forth with the self-tanning thing. I do like a bit of a glow now and then but I really have gotten to the point where I think pale is prettier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't do it because its always splotchy on me and takes like 5 applications to show and it so much work for just blah results. People just need to accept my WHITE legs :)

      Delete
    2. lol I totally agree with you Jasmine! I tried self tanning products before and it seems to be too much work to get it right. That zoya polish looks gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. Awesome bag!! I can't wait to see what all I get in mine :)

    Southern Glamourista

    ReplyDelete