Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mini Haul for Summer!

Hello!

Today I wanted to share a few items I picked up at Macy's and Carson Pierre Scott.



I really don't need anything but these are kind of specialty items like the lightest foundation MAC makes (NEW!), a good pressed powder, a VERY versatile loose powder and a sheer gel blush.


So a few month's back MAC released 6 (I think) more shades of their Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - so I got NW10.  Its rare to see a light neutral so I snatched it up. I will have a review of it's performance up soon - I haven't tried it yet!


I dropped my pressed powder the other day (I have a lot loose powder but not so many pressed) and I needed a new one and the Chanel has a Satin finish and comes in translucent - so now it's mine! 

 
Now I said I have a lot of loose powder - but this Smashbox Photo Fix powder is a Macy's exclusive (or so they told me) and it has other tricks up it's sleeve which I'll save for the review to come!
 
And finally -
 


Estee Lauder Pure Color Cheek Gelee - if you follow me on Instagram (xjasminemariex) you'll now these have some staying power, and the idea of "sheer" color intrigued me. 

So that's my little, albeit expensive haul!  Which one do you want me to review first?

Jasmine

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul! As always, I look forward to all of your reviews but I am most intrigued by the Estee Lauder Cheek Gelee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am also intrigued by the Estee Lauder Cheek Gelee. How do you apply it?

    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! It will be fun to see all of your reviews and swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that blush looks so pretty, I'm super curious about it :)

    ReplyDelete