Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of July Manicure!

Hello!

So I got out my supplies popped in Breaking Bad Season 5 and started on my 4th of July nails. 


I still am not really good at this but having this blog is making my try and try again!  (I use the Hallmark Crown Rewards card to scrape the plate by the way - I'm not super into greeting cards or something).  I also had a bottle of polish remover near by!


My biggest "challenge" was painting the star plate 3 colors and then stamping 2 of my fingers.  You can see the 3 colors in the background, and the residue from swiping the plate on the paper towel.



And here's how it turned out.  The colors didn't stamp quite as clearly as I would have liked - but it worked!



And here's the rest of my hand I did a star on my pointer finger, and eventually added glitter to the light blue nails.


And here's the final result!  I of course can see a multitude of imperfections.  But from a distance they look good!

Jasmine

12 comments:

  1. awesome nail inspiration for tommarow!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowo! very pretty!! love the shade of the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a really good job! I have yet to use my bundle monster plates that I've had for quite a while now. Eek! I really should make an attempt to try nail stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job! They look fantastic and I am going to have to try the multicolored stamping technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am beyond impressed! I've never been great at painting my nails... much less nail art. Beautiful!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it turned out pretty good! You did a wonderful job. I was too lazy to do any designs on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I may have to try stamping yet.

    Admit it, you're just as hooked on greeting cards as you are on beauty stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh these nails are so precious! you did a great job, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG they look brilliant!!! I've always wanted to use nail stampers :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete