Monday, September 2, 2013

New to me indie polish - K.B. Shimmer

Hello,

I recently placed an order thru K.B. Shimmer for some lovely polishes!   If you check out her site be prepared to want them all!



I got The Grape Escape & Hex Appeal - $8.75 ea.
 
You can't really tell how pretty they are in that picture (it was taken in natural light).  The Grape Escape is a dusty purple matte with turquoise shimmer.
 


I kinda caught it in the picture above, I like it because it looks good matte and glossy!


Hex Appeal is all sorts of glittery hexes and small dots in a navy blue translucent base - this will look great over a navy polish base.


Here they are swatched - again I just couldn't capture how pretty The Grape Escape is.  I plan on using Hex Appeal this week so you will be seeing it again soon!

Jasmine


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are beautiful! I can't wait to see Hex Appeal. That doesn't look like anything I have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did poor swatches but I'm hoping my manicure "redeems" this post :)

      Delete
  2. Hex Appeal looks gorgeous! Can't wait to check out your mani!

    ReplyDelete