Saturday, October 26, 2013

Swapoween Package Reveal!

Hello,

I wrote a post earlier in the month about how I had signed up for Swapoween!  You can read about it Here. 

 
I got my package today and there was all sorts of Halloween fun :)  I was partnered with Angie from My So-Called Chaos.  She has a very fun blog and is one of the organizers of Swapoween! 
 
 
It came all wrapped up so pretty!
 
I opened the orange wrapped items first - and their were some candies, fun pumpkin decorations, spooky pencils and a lovely bracelet. 
 
 
There was also a bunch of candies, (I have been wanting to try the Starburst candy corns) some spooktacular ribbon and 2 nailpolishes!  The little black one is full of silver shimmers, and the NYC polish is a very wearable orange/tangerine color.
 
 
Orange Baby Lips! yeah!
 
 
 
And finally Angie sent me some classic Halloween books, a very cute owl hanging, socks and I think my favorite item -  some Halloween stationary!  I can't wait to write to family and friends on this!
 
Thank you again Angie for the thoughtful package!
 
I love finding fun swaps to do with blogland friends - do you know of any I should sign up for?!?
 
 
Jasmine
 
 
 
 



9 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! Now I want to do a swap too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had known about this!! So cute that she wrapped it in orange and black paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute items!! I just adore doing swaps!!

    -Lauren from www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great package! She always finds adorable things. :)
    The bracelet and socks are fantastic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swaps are the best ! So fun to recieve exciting stuff and a great way to make new blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooooo glad you love them! I had so much fun swapping with you, fun shopping, and even more fun receiving! You were an AWESOME partner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice goodies! Candies and food can certainly make me a happy camper.The socks are very cute, I likey

    ReplyDelete