Monday, November 25, 2013

The "BumpBag" keeping my beauty organized

Hello,

For the last year or so I've been carrying my "work" make up (the make up I wear daily for a "natural" look) in a clear makeup bag - because it was easy to see what was in there and it held my stuff - good enough. 


But good lord it's ugly... and every time I drag it out - it takes a little bit of the beauty out of my beauty routine. 

So I was shopping Friday night at the grocery store of all places, and it has a small beauty section that I always check out because no one buys anything and you can find a lot of the limited edition drugstore cosmetics there.  I saw tucked in the shelf the InStyle BumpBag... and the texture intrigued me.


So then I opened it and I was like "What!?!" this is awesome!

It has a roll-out brush, product, whatever holder that folds back into the bag, plus a little zipper pocket to hold all my bobby pins and a side pocket perfect for compacts.

Here it is with the roll up velcro'd into place on the left and you can see the zip pocket and the side pocket on the right.  It was also only $9.99 and it doesn't feel cheap, it's actually quite nicely made!

So now all my gear (plus more - even though the bags are the same size) has a home!  And I can find my mini-tweezers when ever I need them :)


Here you can see the roll up velcro'd in place (with my brushes poking out)  and you can see when organized everything takes up way less space - it's really nice! What a great find!

My grocery store doesn't sell online - but here's a Link to the InStyle BumpBag website - they have other products too, but I really like this the best. 

What do you think?

Jasmine

9 comments:

  1. The new bag that you got is awesome! :D
    I had a see-through bag in the past as well, but it got dirty really quickly and looked awful! -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! Definitely a better option for storage and all your brushes are now organized. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just so impressed - it's one of those things you never realized you wanted til you find it :)

      Delete
  3. that's awesome! I will have to look for it. definitely the nicest cheap makeup bag I've seen. Also I wonder why the outside is bumpy. The only thing I could think of was that it provides cushion in travel or if you drop it? haha I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the best part has got to be the brush roll. I've not seen a makeup bag that comes with one like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's nifty! And so much better than the old bag.

    ReplyDelete