Saturday, February 15, 2014

February Ipsy Bag Reveal!

Hello,


Once again another month has come and brought with it another fabulous Ipsy bag!

This month's theme was "The Look of Love"

 I think the actual cosmetic bags have really improved over the 14 months I have been a subscriber.  This months is pink and has a pink and white cheetah print inside.

Here's what was inside:


First up:

Tini Beauty

Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One

"Say goodbye to creasing and fading with Eyetini Eye Cordial Shadow Tint & Base. Eye Cordial's revolutionary formula glides on beguiling creamy color and sets to a transfer-resistant finish that doubles as a wear-extending base under powder shadow."  Full size $18

I got Spiced Rum a gorgeous copper color and it is really pigmented, but can also be sheared out.


I also got:

City Color

Be Matte Blush











7 comments:

  1. My bag was pretty similar. I do really love the blush! I think we got the same color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how inexpensive it is too! I wish they sold city colors around here!

      Delete
  2. The hair mask sounds nie, I love the blush you got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out city colors website I think you by the blush there - it's only $3

      Delete
  3. this is a pretty cool bag! I like everything I see for a change :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's actually a really decent bag! Love the blush--makes me think of spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag! The Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow is a very pretty color.

    ReplyDelete