Saturday, April 5, 2014

Oil think I love it!

Hello,

I have been using this product since January and I am officially in Love!  I should just start bathing in oil, I love my face oil, I love Marula for the body, and now this Hemp Hand Oil from the Body Shop joins my collection.


Here is the description from the Body Shop website: "This daily hand oil provides targeted, long-lasting hydration for areas of very dry skin. It is dermatologically tested and contains hemp seed oil. Instant relief for very dry areas Provides up to 24-hour hydration Dermatologically tested."

 

It's lightweight and it smells...earthy I guess, it's not unpleasant.  I put 3 drops on my hands at night and rub it in.  It doesn't leave them greasy it soaks in very quickly, under a minute I would say.  I also use it on my elbows (which have been crazy dry for some reason).  


My cuticles and hands are finally moisturized and don't get little tears, I'm not so reliant on hand cream either anymore.  The bottle is .5 fl oz for $12 - but the Body shop often has sales so you can get it for less.  I am so glad the market is finally turning away from so much chemical hydration and getting back to what has worked for 1000's of years - oil love it!

Do you have an oil you love?

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment