Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Nail Polish Swap - Reveal



Hello,

Well surprise, surprise I participated in another swap!  This one was the Spring Nail polish Swap! 


We were to send our partner a polish and some goodies and make them a special card too!  I was paired with Kristy from Twist and Sprinkle.  We got to know each other and our nailpolish tastes a bit and she sent me the cutest package!

How cute is that all wrapped up?!?  After a long week this was such a wonderful surprise to come home to.
And inside...

A lovely travel manicure set - this is going right into my purse :)  Some lotion to keep my hands soft and hydrated and Revlon "Girly".  I have wanted this polish for a while so it was a great surprise :)  Yea!  Thanks again Kristy!

What polish would you like to pop up in your mail?

Jasmine




13 comments:

  1. What a great swap! That's such a pretty shade, can't wait to see it swatched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun swap - I have 2 more I am doing this month. One is a foodie swap so that should be fun!

      Delete
  2. What a fun looking swap! I'm with Martha, can't wait to see that swatched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like that polish in my mail. You can just forward that on to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that polish in my mail, where do I leave my address? ;)
    Thanks for swapping with us!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A surprise polish in the mail is always a good thing!

      Delete
  5. Let me know how concentrated the glitter is! I've been looking at the Deborah Lippman in that same glitter but it's $19!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not super dense - but if you worked it a bit with 3 light coats you could probably get full coverage.

      Delete
  6. Wow! What creative packaging...too sweet! Love the colors...great swap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging was so cute and creative! It was a great swap :)

      Delete
  7. I'm so happy you liked your package! :)

    ReplyDelete