Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thought Provoking Thursday

Hello!

I am back again following on the coattails of one of my favorite bloggers Martha, from Quick, Cheap & Pretty I am going to do a weekly round up of some "thought provoking" questions. These questions come from Marcandangel.com (a blog with practical tips for productive living!).  Martha answers a question everyday and so far I have thought they were very thought provoking!  I'm just going to do mine weekly, so here we go!

What is the difference between living and existing?
Oh gooodness, these question make one think!  Existing to me is just going through the motions, I think we all can think of a time when we were so sad or having a rough time where for a bit we just existed. Living is taking it all in and giving it all you got. Making each day count towards the next and letting the good and bad enrich you. 


If not now, then when?
I don't just do things to do things - so now might not be the right time.  So if not now then when I am ready or the  time is right or when it happens naturally.

Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
I think most days are worth remembering.  Do I need to climb a mountain to make my life worth remembering? In my opinion, there are a lot of little beautiful things worth remembering along with the big accomplishments.   

What does your joy look like today?
Well after this winter it looks like a sunny day, seeing the flowers start to pop up, finding a good book to read, having a kitty cuddle next to me at night and looking forward to visiting London in the fall.

Those are my thoughts for now...share some of yours with me :)

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment