Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thought Provoking Tuesday

Hello!

I am back again following on the coattails of one of my favorite bloggers Martha, from Quick, Cheap & Pretty I am going to do a weekly round up of some "thought provoking" questions. These questions come from Marcandangel.com (a blog with practical tips for productive living!).  Martha answers a question everyday and so far I have thought they were very thought provoking!  I'm just going to do mine weekly, so here we go!

Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
Yes oh yes.  Lie of Omission anyone?  Think of all the times you haven't said something and felt bad about that.  I think there are more ways to lie than to tell the truth.

If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
Forever!  I am hard on myself - but I am honest and realistic.  If I had a friend like that I would really appreciate it - plus it would re-affirm my own doubts and dreams.  Also sometimes I say nice things to myself  so my friend would reinforce that as well.

Which activities make you lose track of time?
Napping - obviously.  Reading, working on crafts.  Binge-ing on Netflix shows (I mean technically you know each show is a certain amount of time - but that time just slips by like the smoke from Don Draper's cigarettes).  Hiking in a beautiful setting, or relaxing at the beach.  

If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
Interviewing!  I have always been wicked good at interviews, and then when I used to be a senior staffer I had to interview a couple people a day - so I saw it from both sides.  I also saw that people do some CraZy stuff during interviews, and were letting their nervousness overwhelm them.  I love being interviewed and I realize a lot of people don't - it's my secret calling! 

Any thoughts on mine? ;)

Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. Netflix always makes me lose track of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, TV binges! The time definitely flies by. That's awesome that you're great at interviews--you could definitely turn that into a good job. So many people know next to nothing about interviews!

    ReplyDelete